4 de abril de 2012

TRES TIPOS DE CARTAS


Dear Sirs,



As “Wild Strawberries” didn´t compete for Oscar I think it is wrong to nominate the picture and therefor I want to return the “CERTIFICATE OF NOMINATION”.


I have found, that the “OSCAR” nomination is one for the motion picture art humiliating institution and ask you to be released from the attention of the jury for the future.



Sincerely

Igman Bergman





Dear Andy (Warhol),



I´m really pleased you can do the art-work for our new hits álbum. Here are 2 boxes of material which you can use, and the record.


In my short sweet experience, the more complicated the format of the album, e.g. more complex than just pages or fold-out, the more fucked-up the reproduction and agonizing the delays. But having said that, I leave it in your capable hands to do what ever you want... and please write back saying how much money you would like.


Doubtless a Mr. Al Steekler will contact you in New York, with any further information. He will probably look nervous and say “Harry up”, but take little notice.


Love


Mick Jagger


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Dearest, I feel certain I am going mad again. I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices, and I can't concentrate. So I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You have given me the greatest possible happiness. You have been in every way all that anyone could be. I don't think two people could have been happier till this terrible disease came. I can't fight any longer. I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you could work. And you will I know. You see I can't even write this properly. I can't read. What I want to say is I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. I want to say that - everybody knows it. If anybody could have saved me it would have been you. Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can't go on spoiling your life any longer.



I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been.


V.






2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

¿Son las cartas algo tan olvidado que ni siquiera merecen un comentario?

Anónimo dijo...

me encanta este post, tan abandonado...